Welcome to the Snohomish County Makers Group Workshop Wiki
This wiki will serve as additional resource information to our workshops and reference for tools.
Our workshops are scheduled on SnoCo Makers Meetup.
Welcome to the SnoCo Makerspace wiki run by the Snohomish County Makers Group. Please take an active role in expanding the content here. Please keep in mind that the content here is a community effort and not always in line with the direction and opinions of the board and officers of the SnoCo Makers.
Please contact the President for volunteer opportunities and membership grants.
Tools_Inventory -- TODO: This needs to be updated.
Makerspace_Wishlist_-_Tools -- Also note we have an Amazon page (use Smile.Amazon.com and support us!)
Makerspace_Projects -- TODO, review.
Electronics -- TODO, review.
We need volunteers to lead the following projects:
- Setup Firewall, Dynamic DNS and allow for multiple http based items to be hosted with port redirection? Or perhaps VPN-based. Discuss options with Chas.
- Build out top of bathroom with platform for storage while leaving electrical/fan accessable. Discuss with Chas.
- Install remaining Cameras. Discuss with Kelly or Chas.
- Run CAT5/6 South Shop: from DSL to Bridge Router in shop & mount router higher. North Shop: run wire from Bridge Router to Co-Working Office NE corner. Mount Router higher.
- Put pallets on top of officer in a safe manor for storage.
- Makers to help with/present at Seattle Mini MakerFaire -- Contact Wellington D. our SMMF17 Lead
- Work Shop Coordinator
- Makerspace Ambassadors! - No specific experience needed.
- Equipment Maintainer
- Safety Manager
- Website Editor
- Workspace Managers; wood & rapid prototyping