Business Task Resources
- Lease: Updated 2-Year by Charles Ihler in 4/2017 expired 2019 for 3,000 sq ft 1B/2H.
- Internet: Frontier
- Power: Sno PUD
- Garbage: Rubatino Refuse, one can at 1B. Funded exclusively by Z&R Johnson.
The director terms are one year replaced at the end of the FY in a Q4 meeting.
- Charles Ihler of Everett (Second Year)
- Kelly Gruol of Everett (Second Year)
- Josh DeWinter of Lake Stevens
- Assign a committee to perform an annual audit.
- Approve loans, leases and all other long term contracts.
- Approve or create committees.
- Determine long term programs and goals for the Makers Group.
- Approve annual budget and decide spending priorities.
- Run Annual Meeting
- Take an active role in participation with the group; items such as running a group, hosting and event, or other activities which promote the makerspace and it's public goals.
An officer's term is 1 year and is voted on during the annual FY meeting in Q4.
- President: Chas Ihler (Third Year)
- Vice President: Don Zagorski (Third Year)
- Secretary: Harry George
- Treasurer: Richard Johnson
- All officers: Participate: Host & Develop Events or Workshops, or run an active committee … with a minimal of quarterly activity. Example: Don hosts the robotics club.
- President: Run the organization day to day, meet with local community leaders, current and prospective members with questions and concerns, chairman of all business meetings; be the face of the space. Eyes and ears of the board. Report and execute the will of the board of directors. This job requires a significant commitment and must operate the business with their own insight but within the confines of the goals and direction established by the board of directors.
- VP: Assist the president and stay informed with current programs; It's recommended the VP will run or taking a significant role in a program.
- Secretary: Maintain all documentation to include updating website with meeting minutes, keeping a folder on all current and past members within our reporting requirements; including but not limited to safety records, signed agreements, training records, etc. Maintaining archive of all past documentation.
- Treasurer: Paying all day to day bills promptly, collecting and depositing money. Creating a spending report for all board meetings and reporting the state to the group. Budget and spending oversight.
- Harry George
- Jordan Jansen
- Eddie M.
- Marketing Director: Zontziry Johnson
- Workshop Coordinator: Wellington D
- Growth Committee Chair: Tony Baltazar
- Facilities Manager: Available
- Metal Shop Manager: Available
Additional volunteer positions can and will be created to match volunteer skills and the needs of the organization.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Makers to help with/present at Seattle Mini MakerFaire -- Contact Wellington D. our SMMF17 Lead
- Work Shop Coordinator
- Makerspace Ambassadors! - No specific experience needed.
- Equipment Maintainer
- Website Editor
- Workspace Managers; wood & rapid prototyping